Catalina Marketing

Updated Aug 25, 2014
Updated Aug 25, 2014

2.7

Marketing Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Catalina Marketing in August 2014.

I applied through internal employee and the process took about 10 days.

Interview Details – Got an email for an on-site interview. It was a 2 hour interview. I met 3 senior directors for 30~45 min respectively.

Interview Question – Why Catalina Marketing? What was your favorite course at school? Why we have to select you among all other candidates? What is your weakness?

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me how many STOP signs are there in New Jersey.   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Catalina Marketing.

Had two separate meetings/interviews, met for the first time to review position, background on company, background on me as the applicant. Second meeting was quick review and offer was presented at end.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty routine/basic with experience, how to apply it to this position, looking toward future.   Answer Question
    No negotiation needed, offered what I was looking for.

Senior Test Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Catalina Marketing.

I had a phone interview then a face to face for my personal interview. In the interviews I have been as the hiring manager, there is no rhyme or reason - people who are not qualified in a hiring postiion are allowed to conduct the interviews and make hiring decisions

Interview Questions
    • the interview was so vanilla, there was no unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question
    that was done via the contracting firm.

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Catalina Marketing.

Initially contacted via LinkedIn, recruiter contacted me, met with recruiter first, then came in for next round of interviews

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't asked any real difficult questions, I met the work criteria and have been doing this type of work for years   Answer Question

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Every Recruiter in Tampa is trying to hire for Catalina.

Unfortunately, the Salary is ridiculous. It is insulting - even though the Bonus is reasonable.

They even had the Audacity to lower it!

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Catalina Marketing.

I applied for the position via the company website and was contacted by a recruiter who was very nice and professional. Shortly thereafter, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager.

About a week later, I was contacted once again by the recruiter and Catalina offered to fly me to St. Pete to interview with the team. I was out of state and looking to relocate. I was so impressed with the fact that the company was willing to pay the additional cost to find good talent.

I went to St, Pete and had the opportunity to meet with 6-7 people. The entire group was very nice, welcoming and professional. It was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a variety of questions from how to handle specific scenarios with co-workers to agile processes and tools used. There were no questions that I considered difficult but that is probably because this is what I have been doing for quite some time. I was asked how/when I find time to do documentation if I am in back to back meetings all day.   View Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Catalina Marketing.

Had 5 different interviews with Catalina ppl for an on-site position before i met the client.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are very job related. You will get a good picture of your responsibilities and expectations.   Answer Question
    Easy.

Software Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Catalina Marketing in February 2013.

The online application process was very easy to follow, the H.R. person was very professional and easy to work with.

Interview Questions
    • How would you answer: do you even know you are talking to the director of SQA?   Answer Question

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Catalina Marketing in October 2012.

I was initially contacted through a recruiter for the position. My first contact with Catalina Marketing was during my first phone interview. I was then asked to come in for a face to face interview. The interview was a little nontraditional; it was more of a panel with three different section managers asking various technical questions to see where I was best suited. Finally I went to each section and did a one-on-one interview with a selected team member.
       The atmosphere of the offices and the interviews were very relaxed. The people were very nice and it seemed like an excellent place to work. The work spaces were a little traditional for a marketing company though.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions where very traditionally, no real curve balls. The difficulty came with technical questions.   Answer Question

I simply had a better opportunity else where. It was nothing on the company's side.

Loyalty Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Catalina Marketing in June 2012.

I was contacted by HR for an initial interview. I had one interview with the hiring manager over the phone and was offered the position about two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in this position? What do you know about this company?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.