Catalyst Rx

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Lansing, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Catalyst Rx in November 2010.

Interview Details – My interview was conducted over the phone with an HR recruiter. It was primarily centered around how to handle disgruntled callers and following policy and procedure. Pretty standard stuff for customer service, my interviewer was pleasant and relaxed which made it very enjoyable. I had four weeks of classroom training which was so informative and really prepared me for effectively performing my job. After classroom training I had two weeks of "nesting" which was working in the call center with other agents in a live setting, then I was released to work from home.

Interview Question – How would I handle interpersonal conflict with coworkers, it made me wonder if there was a lot of it in the company overall.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The company was quite standardized with their pay rate and there was no negotiation. I felt it was fair since it was more than I was making at the time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Call Center Pharmacy Representative Interview

Call Center Pharmacy Representative
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Catalyst Rx in January 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a work at home part-time position. They would have provided a computer and paid for my high speed Internet. I was way over qualified for the job and the pay was 10 dollars an hour less than what I was making, but I was taking an early retirement from my company and only needed enough money to fill in, which I was up front about. I had held a semi-supervisory position at my job with multiple skill sets and computer knowledge. I was being interviewed by a girl who was not a supervisor and in my company would have been my subordinate. She basically told me what I would be doing and she asked me some questions like: "have you ever done anything that you did not tell your supervisor about"? Since there are things I don't need to tell my super about in the course of a work day, I said, "well yes, but anything that happens that's unusual I e-mail a report to the super.". Well I really feel I should have been given an offer, but I can't help thinking that she took my answer the wrong way.

Interview Questions

• Did I ever do anything at work that I did not report to the supervisor   View Answer
  • What would I change about the way my company does something, and how would I bring about that change?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Catalyst Rx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catalyst Rx interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Catalyst Rx employees and interview candidates.