Catapult Consultants

Updated May 13, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catapult Consultants

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Catapult Consultants.

I was initially interviewed twice. Subsequently I was given an offer that I thought was too low considering my skills and experience. I attempted to negotiate the offer. The hiring manager and I agreed on a revised offer. One day later I was contacted for another interview by someone that was not an employee, but a client. After this I never heard back from the hiring manager again. All I can assume is that they hired someone else for less.

Interview Questions

Was given an offer, attempted to negotiate that offer, settled and agreed to another offer but never was given an opportunity to sign the revised offer. I was interviewed again, and never heard back from the hiring manager.

Current Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Catapult Consultants.

Traditional interview process consisted of initial phone screen where I was also able to ask position specific questions with their internal recruiter. Next step was phone interview with the person in charge of hiring. Last was an interview with the client.

Interview Questions
    I was offered an amount that was expected and accepted.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Quantico, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quantico, VA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Catapult Consultants in August 2010.

It was very odd. The hiring manager didn't ask specific questions about my background or skills, but gave me a sales pitch for the company. The interview took place at a restaurant. In subsequent interviews that I have observed the same techniques were used, minimal questions asked to the interviewee and long sales pitches in their stead. The in processing is very unorganized and they take their policies with a grain of salt. They also don't have any pay bands and use that fact to employees' disadvantage.

Interview Questions
    The hiring manager offered me more than what was asked for, however, he and other managers have consequentially used that fact to threaten me. Beware.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Catapult Consultants.

It was great. The CEO, VP, Director of HR and hiring manager all went well out of their way to make me feel as though I was wanted on the team. The interview was professional yet friendly.

Interview Questions
    I was offered a generous amount and i was happy to sign on.

Worked for Catapult Consultants? Contribute to the Community!