Catapult Technology

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Queue Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Catapult Technology in March 2010.

Was hired from a sub-contractor (worked as sub for 6 months) then negotiated a 40% salary increase. Interview was not difficult...pretty standard. The interview was with a panel and included a tour of the contract site. I was able to see the company from the inside as a sub and it helped me to aggressively seek employment with Catapult. Very good decision.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you had to work under pressure and how or if you were able to accomplish the task?   Answer Question
    The company offered a much lower salary than I expected. I negotiated using my experience and certifications as leverage. The company stated that they would get back to me and called me 3 days later meeting my salary requirement.