Catapult Technology Interview Questions & Reviews

8 interviews

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Initial interview was a phone interview with the Program Manager responsbile for the govt contract. Second interview was an in person interview with the Program Manager.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle situations with people who are unwilling to follow a schedule   View Answer
    The beginning salary was less that I asked for, but I was given assurance that a 90 day pay adjustment would occur, Also

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Catapult Technology.

Initial Phone Call lasted about 15 minutes. In person interview was scheduled the same day - in person interview lasted about 15-20 minutes, basically discussed my quals and why I was leaving my current job.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Catapult Technology in November 2012.

Applied for the position. Recruiter called back to conduct a phone screening. Upon completing the screening the recruiter reached out via email to schedule in-person interview. Headquarters is located nearby the local metro station. Valet parking is available and free after validating the ticket with the receptionist. Two managers will interview you separately. They will inquire on your past experience using opened ended questions. Overall a very professional experience.

Queue Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Catapult Technology in March 2010.

Was hired from a sub-contractor (worked as sub for 6 months) then negotiated a 40% salary increase. Interview was not difficult...pretty standard. The interview was with a panel and included a tour of the contract site. I was able to see the company from the inside as a sub and it helped me to aggressively seek employment with Catapult. Very good decision.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you had to work under pressure and how or if you were able to accomplish the task?   Answer Question
    The company offered a much lower salary than I expected. I negotiated using my experience and certifications as leverage. The company stated that they would get back to me and called me 3 days later meeting my salary requirement.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Catapult Technology in January 2012.

Quick and professional. Really had their act together

Interview Questions
    • You live far away is that going to be an issue with your long Drive   View Answer
    excellent

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chambersburg, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Chambersburg, PA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Catapult Technology in December 2011.

Basic phone interview questions. One on one interview was just 5 or 6 pages of questions already made
    up.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Catapult Technology in July 2008.

Phone interview conducted by the recruiter - who was rude and apparantly "negotiates" salary without actually talking to the hiring manager. Later had a 1 on 1 interview with manager and a group interview with the department.

Interview Questions
    I found out later that the recruiter who negotiated the salary lied and never actually talked to the supervisor, but needed a job.

Desktop Support Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Catapult Technology in April 2011.

Phone interview, Interview with project manager, interview with client. Quick process.

Interview Questions

Worked for Catapult Technology? Contribute to the Community!