Caterpillar

Updated Sep 22, 2014

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Electrical Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Caterpillar.

Talked to the recruiter at a career fair at my university. I had seen the recruiter before at various events and tech talks. I submitted my resume online and within two weeks I was invited to an interview. The interview was done on my campus. There were 2 one-on-one back to back interviews, each about 20 minutes. Each interviewer asked a similar set of behavioral interview questions. A week later I received a job offer by email.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to work with a group, and a group member was not pulling their weight.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Caterpillar

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Caterpillar in April 2010.

The company was good and I got the background of being an expert in Caterpillar products. So , I applied and they got me a phone call. I was asked about my present duties, salaries, types of works, satisfaction and dissatisfaction points, level of business in local country etc etc.I answered as i have those in my last 4.6 yrs job. It was a long call over VOIP i think, and at the end none of use.

Interview Questions
    • What is your future plan, if company sag you for no reason?   View Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caterpillar in June 2008.

3 1:1 interviews with manager and division manger.. and others... simple basic hr questions...