Caterpillar

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Internship Interview

Mossville, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Caterpillar in March 2009.

Interview Details – All I had was a phone interview with HR as mandatory part of the process. I had regular HR questions.

Negotiation Details – They sent an offer with a undergraduate pay scale. I asked if that reflected the pay for a Masters student and they mentioned the pay rates for undergraduates, first year Masters and second year Masters. They corrected my offer based on my educational level.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Internship Interview

Peoria, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Caterpillar in October 2010.

Interview Details – I talked to a recruiter at a career fair, and received an email inviting me to interview that night. I was interviewed by three different people for a half hour each. The interview was a series of behavioral questions (name a time when... ect). They were friendly, but the interview was on a tight schedule.

Interview Question – Name a time when you faced a difficult problem, what did you do?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Caterpillar

Worked for Caterpillar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caterpillar Engineering Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Caterpillar employees and interview candidates.