Caterpillar

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Caterpillar in October 2010.

I talked to a recruiter at a career fair, and received an email inviting me to interview that night. I was interviewed by three different people for a half hour each. The interview was a series of behavioral questions (name a time when... ect). They were friendly, but the interview was on a tight schedule.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you faced a difficult problem, what did you do?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Caterpillar

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mossville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mossville, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Caterpillar in March 2009.

All I had was a phone interview with HR as mandatory part of the process. I had regular HR questions.

They sent an offer with a undergraduate pay scale. I asked if that reflected the pay for a Masters student and they mentioned the pay rates for undergraduates, first year Masters and second year Masters. They corrected my offer based on my educational level.