Caterpillar

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inventory Analyst Interview

Inventory Analyst
Morton, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Caterpillar in February 2009.

Interview Details – Initial interview was conducted on college campus (30 minutes). I passed that process and was invited in-house to interview. The in-house process was 3 separate 1 hour interviews with 3 different interviewers. I had not been gone from the Caterpillar office but 1 hour, when I got a phone call from the recruiter with a verbal offer. The written offer showed up in my inbox the next day.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were working on a team and the group was suffering. What did you to attempt to keep the group on task? What was the result?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate. I accepted the offer as I was really excited about working at Caterpillar.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Caterpillar

Worked for Caterpillar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caterpillar Inventory Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Caterpillar employees and interview candidates.