Caterpillar

Relevance Date Difficulty

LTDP Interview

LTDP
Peoria, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Caterpillar in April 2009.

Interview Details – Caterpillar uses the STAR format. Google it.

Interview Question – Trying to give Safety examples when I just left college.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

LTDP Interview

LTDP
Peoria, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Caterpillar in April 2010.

Interview Details – The process started with an on-campus interview. The interview went well. About a month later, I got an email request from them to interview on-site. The interviews on site went really well, I thought. The questions were just standard behavioral questions. I had 3 1:1 interviews about 1 hour a piece followed by a facility tour. About 2 months later, I received an email stating that they couldn't extend me an offer after searching for a position that would match my qualifications. They just didn't have one at that time.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to deal with a conflict.   Answer Question

Worked for Caterpillar? Contribute to the Community!