Caterpillar

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Logistics Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caterpillar in May 2014.

STAR method: Situation, Task, Action, Response. Must answer as specific as possible and using the STAR method or else your answer won't be highly valued. Follow up questions are asked to get you to answer using the STAR.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a recent problem you have been asked to solve.   Answer Question
No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Caterpillar

Logistics Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Caterpillar.

I first met them at my university's career fair. A few weeks later I interviewed with two people. The questions were fairly unremarkable - tell us about at time you worked as a team, tell us about a time that you had to ask for help, etc. Later that year, I got an offer for a summer internship.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing overly complex - just a general behavorial interview.   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Caterpillar in January 2010.

The interview was heavily behavioral. The interview was very chatty and relaxed. It appeared that they were looking for examples of how you handled conflict and proof that you can live in less populated locations.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you experienced a confict and describe how you handled it   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

It was a great process. I did not get the job but the people interviewing me were very friendly and it seemed like it would be a great place to work. I will definitely be applying again in the future

Interview Questions
    • What specifically have you done to improve efficiencies in a job?   Answer Question