Caterpillar Product Development Interview Questions

Product Development Interview

Interview

One on-campus interview. About a 2 month period following the interview before notified about decision. There were two 30 minute interview sessions where you sat down one on one with a member of the Caterpillar team. The interviewers were nice. It was very structured.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Caterpillar

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caterpillar (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied through my college job posting site and via the company website. I got a response the next day to have a interview in my college the next week. It was a one on one interview (the only one needed to get the job). The interview was mostly basic questions. They had a list of questions from their roster. Only 6 of them were asked since it was a 30 minute interview. These questions were mostly determined two things, if they want to hire you and if so what location will you be of use the most.

Interview Questions

• Inovation: From the things you already know, have you ever applied them in a different setting where no one has thought of before.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time things didn't go your way. What did you do?   Answer Question