Caterpillar

Caterpillar Product Health Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Product Health Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caterpillar in October 2011.

There was only 1 interview, though it was split into 2 sections. The interviewers were very disarming, and the process went very well. All communications with Caterpillar were by email - no phone calls. They expect the interviewing interns to attend the information session, where you can ask any question without being under pressure. You'll also find out a lot about Caterpillar, and get some free pizza. The recruiter for my school has been helpful in answering Caterpillar related questions and putting me in touch with various people within Caterpillar.

Interview Questions
  • "What was your greatest achievement"? I wasn't quite sure how to answer this, but simply asking them to clarify helped a lot.   Answer Question
I was an intern, so there really was no negotiating. You take it or leave it.