Caterpillar

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Worker Interview

Production Worker

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Caterpillar.

Interview Details – You will be called and scheduled for testing. Directly upon passing test you will be given a drug test. If you pass both tests you will then move to the interview process. They have multiple interviews, i did 3 interviews in one afternoon, roughly 15min each. They ask your typical questions, "Have you ever had a dispute at work with a coworker, if yes, how did you handle it?" "Describe your strengths and weaknesses" etc. The only complaint is it was a very lengthy process. I took my test and september, had my interview in november, and didnt actually start work until middle of january.

Interview Question – "What scotch would you recommend for a steak dinner" I had previously been a manager of a liquor store and bar, and easily answered the question, just it was unexpected.   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation, i either accepted their offer or did not.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Caterpillar

Worked for Caterpillar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caterpillar Production Worker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Caterpillar employees and interview candidates.