Caterpillar

Updated Sep 23, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staff Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Caterpillar.

I got a call from the consultant. I took a telephonic followed by a 1 to 1 interview with General Manager Finance. I was informed about the selection but the entire formalities took place for over a month to receive offer letter. The Recruiting HR team is always been slow and requires a push from the operations.

Interview Questions
  • Based on experience and professional qualification - AS 28, 30 & 31   Answer Question
No Negotiation at this level happened

Other Interview Reviews for Caterpillar

Staff Accountant I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Caterpillar.

Travel to head office for interview. Panel interview then individual interview with each panelist and a presentation on my resume detailing skills and experiences. Have lunch with a member of staff then tour a plant.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you had to deal with   Answer Question

Staff Accountant I Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Caterpillar.

There was a 3 step process. Phone Interview. Second Phone Interview. Third there was a series of in person interviews. The in person interview was with three different managers and lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Not Difficult questions. They were all situational questions   Answer Question
    Yes I was able to negotiate. Tell them you want higher than what your current job is paying you. If they really want you they will pay it.