Catholic Charities USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Case Manager Interview

Case Manager
New Orleans, LA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Catholic Charities USA in May 2010.

Interview Details – As the advertised position was a part of an emergency, temporary project, the interview process was not typical of the organization's hiring process. However, the organization responds to disasters with new programs, so this may happen again. I was referred to the project manager as someone who had the skills to fill the position and, as the position needed to be filled immediately, the manager (friendly but professional) briefly interviewed me on site and reviewed my credentials. Then, I volunteered and was trained in the position for one week before being officially hired. I had to submit documentation and proof of my education to HR.

Interview Question – How would you handle difficult cases in which the clients may be angry or threatening towards you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was not negotiable. There was a certain amount of funding available for the position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Case Manager Interview

Case Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Catholic Charities USA in June 2010.

Interview Details – I received a call for an interview, went in, and was ask about every item on my resume. Then the interviewer explained the job in detail and benefits associated with working at the organization. The next day I received a letter indicating that I would not be asked for another interview. The environment was somewhat stale but the people were friendly enough.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Catholic Charities USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catholic Charities USA Case Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Catholic Charities USA employees and interview candidates.