Catholic Health Initiatives

www.catholichealthinitiatives.org
Engaged Employer

Catholic Health Initiatives Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Denver, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone screening interview, then interview with another Executive Assistant and HR Representative

Interview Questions

• You will be supporting a very demanding company officer, how will you communicate with him without wasting his time?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Catholic Health Initiatives

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Englewood, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

My resume was sent from staffing agency and I had a telephone interview conducted by an Executive Assistant. I went to an interview with one of the 4 directors I was supporting. He made the decision

Interview Questions

• Asked how I felt about starting a meeting with a "reflection"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was a contractor so no chance to negotiate

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in October 2011.

Interview

The recruiter 1st interviewed me over the phone, pretty standard stuff. I've got to say for having a recruiting department, their support was lacking. I then had an in person interview with the 2 managers looking for an Assistant. They seemed like really nice people, but I got the sense that the workload was too much and the environment was too corporate for me.

Interview Questions

Too corporate and have since seen the same positions advertised months later, which tells me people don't stay.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in September 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR assistant via email regarding an Executive Assistant position I applied for and was invited to interview with one of the three executives I would be assisting. The interview lasted approximately one-half hour and was very informal. I wasn't able to get a good feel for the office environment, other than it was very quiet, but the executive I met with was very pleasant and I felt it would be a good place to be employed.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your previous employer?   1 Answer