Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Catholic Health Initiatives
- Executive Assistant (4)
- Applications Analyst II (2)
- QA Analyst/Tester (1)
- Organizational Effectiveness (1)
- Catering Associate (1)
- Patient Accounts (1)
- EPMO Project Manager (1)
- Applications Technical Analyst (1)
- Department Support (1)
- PFS ITS Liaison (1)
- Data Governance Consultant (1)
- Automation Developer(UFT) (1)
- Regional/Timekeeping Payroll Analyst (1)
- Software Implementation Testing (1)
- Learning Management Systems Specialist (1)
- IT Strategies Management (1)
- 340b Audit Specialist (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Data Network Engineer (1)
- Enterprise Architect (1)
- Research (1)
- QA Automation Engineer (1)
- Program Assistant (1)
- Program Coordinator (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- ITS (1)
- STNA (1)
Executive Assistant Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Denver, CO) in October 2011.
Phone screening interview, then interview with another Executive Assistant and HR Representative
- You will be supporting a very demanding company officer, how will you communicate with him without wasting his time? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Catholic Health Initiatives
Executive Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives (Englewood, CO) in September 2011.
My resume was sent from staffing agency and I had a telephone interview conducted by an Executive Assistant. I went to an interview with one of the 4 directors I was supporting. He made the decision
- Asked how I felt about starting a meeting with a "reflection" Answer Question
I was a contractor so no chance to negotiate
Executive Assistant InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in October 2011.
The recruiter 1st interviewed me over the phone, pretty standard stuff. I've got to say for having a recruiting department, their support was lacking. I then had an in person interview with the 2 managers looking for an Assistant. They seemed like really nice people, but I got the sense that the workload was too much and the environment was too corporate for me.
- How are your Excel Skills? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Too corporate and have since seen the same positions advertised months later, which tells me people don't stay.
Executive Assistant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in September 2011.
I was contacted by an HR assistant via email regarding an Executive Assistant position I applied for and was invited to interview with one of the three executives I would be assisting. The interview lasted approximately one-half hour and was very informal. I wasn't able to get a good feel for the office environment, other than it was very quiet, but the executive I met with was very pleasant and I felt it would be a good place to be employed.
- How would you describe your previous employer? 1 Answer