Catholic Health Initiatives

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives.

Outside recruiter initiated the process. Interviewed with three staff; manager, director and another financial analyst. Was offered the job the same afternoon. Was able to get asking rate.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Centennial, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in June 2014.

I worked through a recruiter, whose hair seemed to be on fire. The folks at Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) were responsive, but not nearly as anxious. I was scheduled for a phone interview a few days after the recruiter submitted my resume, and a week after that I was scheduled for a 2-hour interview in person. I met with the director, two managers, and a peer during the face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was expected to know the intricate details of everything on my resume, regardless of how long ago the experience was (I don't remember financial equations I used 8 years ago, sorry). Questions included "why are you looking to leave your current position" and "what attracted you to this job posting?"   View Answer

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives.

Two phone screens, first with manager, second with operations manager. Fast hire as a contract consultant. First interview phone screen was with the chief of enterprise architecture, the second interview phone screen was with the same manager, and also included the operations platform manager.

Both were very personable, looking more for people skills than technical expertise. Both screen were about 30 minutes. Once managers agreed to my being hired, I was on staff in about two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Did not encounter any difficult questions, almost like interviewers were trusting the recruiter to find the correct person for the role.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate, I was satisfied with the rate I received, and wanted to be a part of the enterprise architecture team.

Catering Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives.

Very unfair and not uniform in anyway...be 25 years old and good looking and the job is yours...peer interview also and the interviewer wasnt the least bit professional

Interview Questions
    Not very much negotiation...they tell you what the pay is but dont really go into all the job resposibilities..if they did, most people would keep searching

Information Technology Interview

Several tiered interview, with direct manager in first phase, as well as several other higher ups at later phases, even multiple at the same time. Later interview phases could be difficult, but the process was generally fair in my opinion. The response time, however, was excruciatingly slow—I had long assumed I had not gotten the job when I received the offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a physician who outranks your position by miles and is being difficult to deal with?   View Answer

Software Implementation Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in February 2014.

Phone call Then discussed my back ground. The manager seemed under qualified and eager to get help. It seemed as if he was desperate to hire me.

I gave them a number 10,000 above what I was making and they offered me 5000 less than what I asked for.

Regional/Timekeeping Payroll Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in January 2014.

Received an email to schedule phone interview. Very easy to communicate and clarify details. Had a phone interview that lasted approx 20 min. Very friendly. Questions were regarding experience, programs used, whether or not the position was a good fit, why am I looking for a job, etc.

Automation Developer(UFT) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives.

None

Interview Questions
    • Mapping Business process how many windows or components   View Answer

Data Governance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in January 2013.

I had an initial interview with the hiring manager who provided a positive view of the company and also believe he would have been a good person to work for. In my second interview I met with three people including his boss a VP. Of the three people I met with only one person my peer had read my resume. The other two were not overly interested in who I was and gave me the impression that I should be lucky if I worked their. In addition they have their values that they supposedly live by and for a spiritually based organization one would think they would do so, however the VP indicated they way she gets things done is through strong arm or wear the other group down tactics rather than collaboration and buy in.

PFS ITS Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in September 2012.

Please read my review of the company. Longest most stressful experience I have ever had. I should have taken this as a sign to not accept employment.

Interview Questions
    • Very uncomfortable culture and management. No guidance or accountability across the board.   Answer Question
    Wasn't one, the pay and opportunities offered were amazing. Sadly they were too good to be true.

Worked for Catholic Health Initiatives? Contribute to the Community!