Catholic Health Initiatives

www.catholichealthinit.org

Catholic Health Initiatives Organizational Effectiveness Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Organizational Effectiveness Interview

Organizational Effectiveness
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in June 2011.

Interview Details – Two disappointing observations:

1/ The two director level individuals I interviewed with were unorganized, unprofessional and unprepared and incompetent. The interview (we had a conference bridge set up) was a cluster. One director did not have the conference bridge number despite the fact that it was sent to all parties in an outlook invitation. While I was waiting on the conference bridge my call waiting beeped in with one director (she said she could not find the conference bridge number). I thought I was talking with a child that lost her lunch money. The other director did not show until the out time was about out. Basic professionalism and personal responsibility was nonexistent. These two individuals and their boss should be embarrassed.

2/ There were very anti-men and it seemed to me there were much more interested in hiring a a female. As a healthcare employee this discrimination again a men seems to be excepted and celebrated.

There are many reasons that explain the cause of the current healthcare crisis. The lack of accountability and professionalism of many healthcare employees plays a big role in this crisis.

Interview Question – Questions were simple but due to the fact that the directors used a speaker phone instead of the established conference bridge it was difficult to hear them.   Answer Question

Worked for Catholic Health Initiatives? Contribute to the Community!