Catholic Health Initiatives

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Research Interview

Research

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Catholic Health Initiatives in September 2011.

Interview Details – Basically I was a place holder for them to state they had interviewed others for the position. This was a phone interview with three people -- 2 with CHI and the other with the local health system. The interview lasted less than 15 minutes over the phone with the one of the three explaining,bluntly, the position, with no real room for questions or comments. Basically reading a job description. There were about 4 questions total about my prior experience (they had a resume for another position I had applied for over a year ago, so they thought there were discrepancies when in fact I had some life changes -- to their better benefit). Needless to say, the one who did all the explaining asked the few questions they had, and at the end asked if I had any questions. I went on further to explain my background because they really didn't ask anything pertinent about my prior experience and what it entailed and what I could bring to the position. Needless to say, when I had to go into expressing my interest, desire and background it was brushed off.

My feeling is that they are being overly particular. The position is posted again. But they wasted my time and it was very apparent they were not interested -- it came off as rude. I don't particularly care working for organizations who behave in such a manner.

Interview Question – Why are there two dates listed on completion on your Masters?   View Answer

Worked for Catholic Health Initiatives? Contribute to the Community!