Catholic Health System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Programmer Analyst I Interview

Applications Programmer Analyst I
Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Catholic Health System in February 2013.

Interview Details – After internal bidding I sent an email to hiring manager, and received an interview request via email within a week after applying. Received a interview a week later, was told it'll be about two weeks before I receive an response. It has now been about three weeks still no reponse.

Interview Question – "How would your current team manage after your departure, if you was to be hired?"   Answer Question

Compensation Director Interview

Compensation Director
Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Catholic Health System in July 2010.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of a telephone screen and a one on one interview. We discussed the details of my experience and background and the particulars of the position.

Interview Question – None of the questions were particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Buyer
Buffalo, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Catholic Health System in June 2009.

Interview Details – It was one panel interview. Very laid back and very friendly. Job had quite a bit of turnover so they were quite reluctant to fill the position right away. I was given an offer within one week and started right away. I have been there four years

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Catholic Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catholic Health System interview questions and advice in Buffalo, NY. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Catholic Health System employees and interview candidates.