Catholic Health System Interview Questions in Buffalo, NY

2.7

Applications Programmer Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Catholic Health System in February 2013.

After internal bidding I sent an email to hiring manager, and received an interview request via email within a week after applying. Received a interview a week later, was told it'll be about two weeks before I receive an response. It has now been about three weeks still no reponse.

Interview Questions
    • "How would your current team manage after your departure, if you was to be hired?"   Answer Question

Compensation Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Catholic Health System in July 2010.

Interview consisted of a telephone screen and a one on one interview. We discussed the details of my experience and background and the particulars of the position.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Catholic Health System in June 2009.

It was one panel interview. Very laid back and very friendly. Job had quite a bit of turnover so they were quite reluctant to fill the position right away. I was given an offer within one week and started right away. I have been there four years