Catholic Health System

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Buyer Interview

Corporate Buyer

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Catholic Health System.

Interview Details – Applied online their corporate website. I was callled about 2 weeks later for an on-site interview. The recruiter called two days prior to the date that they wanted to schedule the interview. The interview was with the recruiter and the director at the same times. Very relaxed interview process that only took about 15 minutes.

Interview Question – General questions about career path, prior work experience, goals, and systems used in previous work.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Compensation not competitive with other companies

Applications Programmer Analyst I Interview

Applications Programmer Analyst I
Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Catholic Health System in February 2013.

Interview Details – After internal bidding I sent an email to hiring manager, and received an interview request via email within a week after applying. Received a interview a week later, was told it'll be about two weeks before I receive an response. It has now been about three weeks still no reponse.

Interview Question – "How would your current team manage after your departure, if you was to be hired?"   Answer Question

Compensation Director Interview

Compensation Director
Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Catholic Health System in July 2010.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of a telephone screen and a one on one interview. We discussed the details of my experience and background and the particulars of the position.

Interview Question – None of the questions were particularly difficult.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Buyer Interview

Buyer
Buffalo, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Catholic Health System in June 2009.

Interview Details – It was one panel interview. Very laid back and very friendly. Job had quite a bit of turnover so they were quite reluctant to fill the position right away. I was given an offer within one week and started right away. I have been there four years

Interview Questions

Janitor Interview

Janitor
New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Catholic Health System in June 2010.

Interview Details – Asked about experience

Interview Question – What experience can you bring to this agency?   View Answer

Pca Interview

Pca

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Catholic Health System.

Interview Details – Apply online. I heard back within 1 week or so. They did a short phone screen and then we set up an in person interview. They ask behavioral questions like what you would do in a given situation, and about difficult situations you've encountered and how you dealt with it. They also ask you to talk about yourself and you best qualities, how the relate to the job you're applying for, etc.

Interview Question – I feel that all of their questiond were pretty common and expected. It was a difficult interview, just be prepared to discuss clinical situations that you've been in and prepare ahead of time to discuss skills, etc you gained from past jobs or experiences that you could apply to patient care, teamwork, and other aspects of nursing.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Social Worker

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Catholic Health System in November 2009.

Interview Details – This org. requires resumes and applications be submitted online. After a lengthy initial interview, I was encouraged to phone back and check on how the program that was supposedly underway was coming. Each time I phoned, the supervisor was curt but encouraged me to phone back. I suspect that funding for the job fell-through.

Interview Question – Can you handle cancer patients?   View Answer

Worked for Catholic Health System? Contribute to the Community!