Catskill Hudson Bank

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catskill Hudson Bank

Customer Service Representative/Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monticello, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monticello, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Catskill Hudson Bank in May 2012.

I submitted my resume for another job and then received an email about this job. HR manager asked if I would be interested.I was then asked to come in for a interview. The interview consisted of the HR manager, branch adminstrator, and branch manager. I was told at the interview they would contact me within a week with their decision. However after two weeks I had to call them. Two days later the HR manager called back and left a message that they had filled the position.

Interview Questions

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Catskill Hudson Bank in July 2009.

This company's internal corporate culture is very strong and diverse. The people are extremely approachable, considerate and caring, and truly want each of it's interns to succeed. The interview was very relaxed and comfortable, making it very easy for me to be myself. Prior to the interview, i prepared every possible question they would ask me with an insightful answer. There was only one initial interview to determine whether or not I received the position, but it was a very in-depth interview to test my cognitive abilities and skills. My advice to other interview candidates is to be yourself, show an interest in the company, and prepare post-interview questions wisely.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us 5 innate characteristics you hold and why they would be beneficial to our company   Answer Question
    I wasn't able to negotiate much because the terms and salaries were fairly set in stone.