Cavalry Portfolio Services Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cavalry Portfolio Services

Client/Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cavalry Portfolio Services (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

Their HR Generalist called me to schedule an in-person interview with the Vice President of Acquisitions and V.P. of Analytics. He also asked that I come in a few minutes early to fill out some paperwork, which I did. It turned out the paperwork was a very lengthy application for employment, with several pages dedicated to providing my SSN for the purposes of conducting a background/credit check. I was also obliged to sign a visitor check-in sheet and provide my driver license number to the receptionist at the front desk. The interview started nearly 20 minutes later than scheduled, because one of the two VPs had gotten tied up and wasn't able to participate. The available VP was clearly uncomfortable being the only person left to conduct the interview. After just a few minutes, he left the room to see if the second VP could break away from his emergency, but came back alone. Perhaps 1 or 2 questions total was asked of me, and I found myself rather quickly ushered out the door. The total length of time spent in the actual interview was less than 15 minutes. Since the commute to and from their office took up the better part of an hour, I left feeling like the entire exercise had been a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary - just verbally affirming what was already on my resume.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cavalry Portfolio Services (Valhalla, NY).

Interview

Submitted my resume via internet. The contact at CPS was not very descriptive or forthcoming via email in what he had in mind to interview me for but I agreed because I had heard of the company,they had my resume so assumed it was relevant to my experience, and it was close to my home.