Cavium Networks Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cavium Networks (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

people is nice, tough interview, the whole process take 5 weeks and got offer. people is nice, tough interview, the whole process take 5 weeks and got offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cavium Networks

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cavium Networks (Bangalore (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

There were 2 technical round and an HR round. It was C, Linux, Data Structures

Interview Questions

• In HR round I was asked a question "What if you are left in a barren island alone how will you go back to main land again. There are no trees or any other resources"   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cavium Networks in October 2012.

Interview

Campus placement. First round technical aptitude mostly C. Two technical round. 1 HR. Asked questions from OS, Compiler, Architecture, bit manipulation, data structure (tree), Asked to write code for two problems like find depth of a tree etc. And wrote some network (socket) programs also....

Interview Questions

• part (function) of kernel which produces seg fault signal   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cavium Networks (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

First a 1 hour written exam testing your fundamentals in programming, Data Structures, OS internals, Networking, and Microprocessor architecture. If passed, you'll have 1:1 interview with a senior technical engineer, who'll make sure your answers in the exam aren't wild guesses and examine your approach on the incorrect answers. Your area of expertise will be thoroughly tested.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a queue using 2 stacks?   1 Answer