Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cavium Networks
- Verification Engineer (5)
- Software Engineer (4)
- ASIC Verification Engineer (3)
- Senior Verification Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Rtl Design Engineer (2)
- Digital Circuit Design Engineer II (1)
- ENGINEER-1 (1)
- RTL Design (1)
- Temp Verification Engineering Intern (1)
- RTL Intern (1)
- Lead Engineer, SAN Jose (1)
- QA (1)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Design and Verification Engineer (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
- Build Release Engineer (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Tell the Advantage and Disadvantage of Double Linked List (1)
- Hardware Engineer (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Senior Hardware Engineer (1)
- ASIC Design (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Hardware Verification Engineer (1)
- Embedded Engineer (1)
- Graduate Trainee (1)
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer (1)
- DFT Engineer (1)
Software Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cavium Networks (New York, NY) in June 2013.
people is nice, tough interview, the whole process take 5 weeks and got offer. people is nice, tough interview, the whole process take 5 weeks and got offer.
- the question is simple technical questions Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Cavium Networks
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cavium Networks (Bangalore (India)) in January 2013.
There were 2 technical round and an HR round. It was C, Linux, Data Structures
- In HR round I was asked a question "What if you are left in a barren island alone how will you go back to main land again. There are no trees or any other resources" Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cavium Networks in October 2012.
Campus placement. First round technical aptitude mostly C. Two technical round. 1 HR. Asked questions from OS, Compiler, Architecture, bit manipulation, data structure (tree), Asked to write code for two problems like find depth of a tree etc. And wrote some network (socket) programs also....
- part (function) of kernel which produces seg fault signal Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cavium Networks (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2009.
First a 1 hour written exam testing your fundamentals in programming, Data Structures, OS internals, Networking, and Microprocessor architecture. If passed, you'll have 1:1 interview with a senior technical engineer, who'll make sure your answers in the exam aren't wild guesses and examine your approach on the incorrect answers. Your area of expertise will be thoroughly tested.
- How would you implement a queue using 2 stacks? 1 Answer