Cayuse Technologies

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cayuse Technologies

Help Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cayuse Technologies in October 2013.

I received a phone call about a week after submitting a resume. The position being recruited for was a different one than the position I was most interested in, but that position was filled and I needed work. The phone interview was brief. Next was a set of skills tests that could be done online. The questions ranged from agreement-disagreement with statements about work ethics to multiple choice questions about computer hardware, networking and software. The whole test battery took about an hour. Next I was offered an interview with a project supervisor, who is now my current boss. The job offer came by phone call two hours after my interview. Frankly, I was a little disappointed in the base pay for a job similar to others I have performed for $2-3 an hour more, but this is a fun team that gets great benefits and decent perks. We get free lunches several times a month. We can also wear jeans and casual attire for donating $10 a month to a fund that goes toward charitable causes.

Interview Questions
    • No question was really difficult. All were typical interview playbook questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cayuse Technologies in September 2010.

I really don't remember, it's been a few years since I interviewed with them. I probably saw them on Monster and applied on their site. They called me and they asked about my experience. We talked at length and they gave me a tentative offer pending arrangements to get me a client (they had a client lined up, but needed to finalize the paperwork). They called back a few days later and told me to come on down. Paperwork was handled via fax prior to my leaving.

No negotiation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cayuse Technologies in January 2009.

Slow, I submitted my application and didn't hear back for 3 months and when they did call the process to hire happened in 48 hours.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't a negotiation. They made a firm offer and I accepted because there isn't any competition for this kind of work in this area.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cayuse Technologies in November 2009.

It's been a long time since my interview (3 years). The interviews were all done by phone. When I had my interview, there were two people involved. They ask the usual stock answers, nothing out of the ordinary. As soon as they get you a client, they'll extend an offer.

Not much negotiation involved. They are low paying and have their tiers. If you won't accept within their tier, you don't get the job.