Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cbeyond
- Territory Sales Representative (28)
- Sales Associate (26)
- Sales Representative (13)
- Account Executive (6)
- Sales Consultant (6)
- Sales Executive (3)
- TSR (3)
- Tier I Technical Support/NOC (3)
- Customer Care (2)
- Sales (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Process Excellence Co-op (2)
- Busn Process Manager (1)
- Interviewed for Sales Representative In Los Angeles (1)
- Senior Virtualization/Cloud Services Engineer (1)
- Cloud Services Engineer (1)
- High Transaction/Stress Based Company With Little to No Sales Talent Or Experience (1)
- Program/Project Management (1)
- Corporate Solutions Advisor (1)
- Solutions Advisor Coordinator Intern (1)
- Account Representative (1)
- Associate Product Manager (1)
- Assistant Product Manager (1)
- OUTSIDE SALES (1)
- Java Developer (1)
- Channel Manager (1)
- Web Analyst (1)
- Director of Recruiting (1)
- Sales Engineer (1)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.
First step of the interview process you interview with a Corporate recruiter. The interview is pretty much a formal interview. They will ask about your job history, education and why do you want a career in sales. they will ask questions like "how did you solve this problem at your last job" or "did you ever offer any suggestions that improve the productivity of your workplace." Next step is you do a field ride with one of the sales reps at the company. You will spend the whole day out in the field shadowing a sales rep cold calling different business, so you get an idea the job is like on a every day basis. You will be expected to cold call a few doors, just to show the Rep that you can handle the basic function of the job. Afterwards at the end of the day you will finish up by having a interview with the team sales manager. and The interview with the sales manager is usually informal and pretty much involves the sales manager trying to get a feel for the kind of person you are, and determine if you will be a good fit for the team. So obliviously try to be as personable as you can.
- How did you positively influence the productivity of your co workers? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.
I had 2 phone interview before going in for my "field day." I spent a day with my prospective team to get a feel of the meetings, in office training, and what a day in the field is like. I knocked on doors and tried my impromptu sales pitch. Then, at the end of the day, I had an interview with my prospective manager and the VP of Sales for the branch. I was told I would be called with the results the next business day.
- There were a lot of business ethics questions, such as "tell me about a time when you were faced with an obstacle that you had to overcome." "tell me about a time when you gave it your all and failed. Why did you fail, and what did you learn from that experience." Answer Question
I was entry level and had no ability to negotiate.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Dallas, TX) in July 2009.
You are interviewed once and sent out on a field ride if you pass. After a full day you have the second interview where they will ask you to sleep on it and accept or decline.