Cbeyond Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.6

Major Accounts Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Two interviews. Met with the recruiter, who then passed me on over to the team manager. Met with team manager, it went great. got a call back from the recruiter and was made an offer.

Tier I Technical Support/NOC Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Phone interview from the recruiter and 1 on 1 interview with the employer. I waited about 48 hours. The employed called me back and my start date was with in 45 days.

Interview Questions

• Show us a call from the PSTN to an WAN interface.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got what i wanted .....

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

I applied through university career website and got an interview after one month. First got a phone call to schedule time and then I paid a visit to Cbeyond headquarter for personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are behavior questions, such as what is your motivation to work hard?   Answer Question

Product Management Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

I got the interview through a friend that worked there. She passed along my resume and in about a week they called me. I went to the office for my interview which consisted of two around thirty minute interviews with two different people. The questions weren't hard.. Everything was behavioral or I was asked to explain or go in more detail about things on my resume. Both of my interviewers were extremely nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult. Tell me about a time when you had to lead a group? Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with someone?   Answer Question

Interview

Phone interview went great. Went in and met my manager and interviewed with him and he made it sound like I had the job and was going to call me the following week, however he didn't call to offer 2 months later.

Interview Questions

had another job by the time they offered

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Long over drawn meet with 10 people. The process is so long .They ask the same questions. There will tons of roll playing over a dumb sales mode. Get into roll and you will get the job. Total of 4 interviews (field ride)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bad please negotiate and ask for more

Tier II Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very normal - Submit online app, received a call back, phone interview, 2 technical interviews background check. Took a couple of weeks to get back to me but the experience was very stream line. I did not find it difficult.

Tier I Technical Support/NOC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Centennial, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. Personality and Technical interview. Make sure you know your networking basics.

Interview Questions

• Anything related to Cisco IOS - I was unprepared for that   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as the terms exceeded my expectations

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

email from recruiter, then phone call with recruiter. Phone interview with hiring manager, then a sale engineer and a sales.

Interview Questions

• asking if I can reach out to my business contacts and start to produce right away.   Answer Question

Interview

I had an excellent experience interviewing for the Territory Sales Representative position. Initially, I was called by a Cbeyond recruiter and had brief phone screen and was immediately invited to an interview with the recruiter. The face to face interview lasted 2 hours and was a discussion regarding my qualifications as well as on opportunity for me to learn more about the company and the position.