Cbeyond Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2014
Updated Oct 27, 2014

2.6

Process Excellence Co-op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cbeyond.

I applied through university career website and got an interview after one month. First got a phone call to schedule time and then I paid a visit to Cbeyond headquarter for personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions are behavior questions, such as what is your motivation to work hard?   Answer Question

Product Management Co-op Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cbeyond.

I got the interview through a friend that worked there. She passed along my resume and in about a week they called me. I went to the office for my interview which consisted of two around thirty minute interviews with two different people. The questions weren't hard.. Everything was behavioral or I was asked to explain or go in more detail about things on my resume. Both of my interviewers were extremely nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult. Tell me about a time when you had to lead a group? Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with someone?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Phone interview went great. Went in and met my manager and interviewed with him and he made it sound like I had the job and was going to call me the following week, however he didn't call to offer 2 months later.

Interview Questions

had another job by the time they offered

Territory Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cbeyond.

Long over drawn meet with 10 people. The process is so long .They ask the same questions. There will tons of roll playing over a dumb sales mode. Get into roll and you will get the job. Total of 4 interviews (field ride)

Interview Questions
    Bad please negotiate and ask for more

Tier II Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cbeyond.

Very normal - Submit online app, received a call back, phone interview, 2 technical interviews background check. Took a couple of weeks to get back to me but the experience was very stream line. I did not find it difficult.

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cbeyond in April 2014.

email from recruiter, then phone call with recruiter. Phone interview with hiring manager, then a sale engineer and a sales.

Interview Questions
    • asking if I can reach out to my business contacts and start to produce right away.   Answer Question

Tier I Technical Support/NOC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cbeyond in April 2014.

The interview was pretty standard. Personality and Technical interview. Make sure you know your networking basics.

Interview Questions
    • Anything related to Cisco IOS - I was unprepared for that   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate as the terms exceeded my expectations

Territory Sales Representative Interview

I had an excellent experience interviewing for the Territory Sales Representative position. Initially, I was called by a Cbeyond recruiter and had brief phone screen and was immediately invited to an interview with the recruiter. The face to face interview lasted 2 hours and was a discussion regarding my qualifications as well as on opportunity for me to learn more about the company and the position.

Tier I Technical Support Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cbeyond.

Candidate will be asked a series of industry questions and will be chosen based on the answers provided

Interview Questions
    • They will be asked questions about different industry acronyms.   View Answer

Corporate Solutions Advisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cbeyond.

The interview process happens over three separate days. Here is the interview process in order:

-Phone interview w/ recruiter (vetting)

-2 manager interview (Simulated phone call and basic 'get to know you')

-Peer review with current CSA then closing interview with market and regional manager (Observe then ask your interview questions with management. Don't distract CSA you are observing with too many questions and certainly do not critique). Then post 2nd interview discussion w/ recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you no less than one of the typical "interview" questions where they will put you in a fictional situation and evaluate your responses.   Answer Question
    No negotiation at all. It is a take it or leave it offer.