Cbeyond Interview Questions

2.6

Process Excellence Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

I applied through university career website and got an interview after one month. First got a phone call to schedule time and then I paid a visit to Cbeyond headquarter for personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are behavior questions, such as what is your motivation to work hard?   Answer Question

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

email from recruiter, then phone call with recruiter. Phone interview with hiring manager, then a sale engineer and a sales.

Interview Questions

• asking if I can reach out to my business contacts and start to produce right away.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I had an excellent experience interviewing for the Territory Sales Representative position. Initially, I was called by a Cbeyond recruiter and had brief phone screen and was immediately invited to an interview with the recruiter. The face to face interview lasted 2 hours and was a discussion regarding my qualifications as well as on opportunity for me to learn more about the company and the position.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I was contacted by a hiring manager, quite quickly after I applied. Very friendly, being like a job buddy for me.

Interview Questions

• There was no hard question if you have sales experience and you know what closing techniques are or how to find clients.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond in October 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call from recruiter and a week later had a face to face interview. The interview process was very standard and not a lot of unexpected questions were asked. The interviewer was very casual and inviting. The second part of the interview was an excel test. If you have intermediate to advanced skills you should be able to pass.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Cbeyond's HR group is very personable and professional in their recruiting process. They always got back to me in a timely manner, and always kept me apprised of where I was in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Not a single "gotcha" question leaving me dangling on a string. No, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Phone interview, in person , team interview. First two interviews were good when it came for my team interview it went downhill. I was interviewing for what I "thought" was a virtualization position. The team only asked me networking and routing questions. Which I haven't done in years. The team also didn't seem to have much of a personality. I also figured out when I asked them VMware questions they didn't have a clue about virtualization...even though they were interviewing someone for a virt. Job.

Interview Questions

• Interview was just a mess. Asking me what kind of routing protocols I have used..etc just stuff not on ,y resume.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

So I technically only "interviewed" with this company once, but that's also because I cancelled more 2nd interview after reading multiple negative reviews on many different sites. The first interview, though, was a phone interview. Unfortunately, I did not know this until they called me back after playing phone tag for a few days. I had actually applied for a position in Atlanta, but was contacted by the DC office. The first message I received was that they wanted to set up a time for me to come to DC to interview (I lived in VA at the time, so no big deal). Once I was able to actually get back in touch with them, they somehow managed to turn the quick interview scheduling call into a phone interview. Luckily for me, I'm always prepared and am able to answer questions about my experiences with no hesitation. This conversation was on a Tuesday afternoon (probably around 3pm) and they were wanting me to be in DC for the interview Wednesday morning! Yes, the very next day. I lived 3 hours away and had another job at the time, so that clearly wasn't going to work. I explained the situation in a polite, professional manner & they said they understood and worked with me to find a good day & time for me to come up. If you're applying with them, just be prepared!! The questions aren't difficult at all, but that doesn't really matter when you aren't even ready for an interview you didn' know was going to take place.

Interview Questions

• Everything! I was just expecting to be returning a call to set up an interview and ended up doing a phone interview. Good thing I didn't call back while I was driving!   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

first round for 30 mins phone interview, then 2 hours onsite

Interview Questions

• the group sticks to what they are doing and don't care what you did before. just ask what you can help in their system and bottlenecks, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Gardena, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

There was a three process interview, interview was very easy to get. They promise of high comissions and great gass allowance and phone allowance. Was kind of skeptical of it because of all the bad reviews i found flying around the web which seemed very true. Three step interview with the last being a ride along with one of the sales reps.