Cbeyond Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.7

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Candidate will be asked a series of industry questions and will be chosen based on the answers provided

Interview Questions

• They will be asked questions about different industry acronyms.   1 Answer

Corporate Solutions Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

The interview process happens over three separate days. Here is the interview process in order: -Phone interview w/ recruiter (vetting) -2 manager interview (Simulated phone call and basic 'get to know you') -Peer review with current CSA then closing interview with market and regional manager (Observe then ask your interview questions with management. Don't distract CSA you are observing with too many questions and certainly do not critique). Then post 2nd interview discussion w/ recruiter.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you no less than one of the typical "interview" questions where they will put you in a fictional situation and evaluate your responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all. It is a take it or leave it offer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cbeyond (Anaheim, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is typical of a larger company. 3 interviews. A couple of exaggerations in job duties of course.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone screen, field ride, position offered

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

Human Resources interview was a thorough screening, Director of the department interview was second and included a top Engineer on the call which was more of a technical interview, final interview was the VP/GM of the office was more of a personality face to face. If you do not live where the position is available you must fly yourself and travel to the face to face interview as they will refuse to assist with this.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to move to another state for this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Initial offer was a phone call and HR came back with a very low expectation and the discussion was lengthy about current existing salary and what they typically offer for this position. Eventually the offer was raised and relocation dollars was added.

Interview

Quick phone interview followed by in person interview. Most of the questions were to make sure you were willing to work hard, there were no technical questions or anything of that nature.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cbeyond (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I was contacted by a hiring manager, quite quickly after I applied. Very friendly, being like a job buddy for me.

Interview Questions

• There was no hard question if you have sales experience and you know what closing techniques are or how to find clients.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cbeyond in October 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call from recruiter and a week later had a face to face interview. The interview process was very standard and not a lot of unexpected questions were asked. The interviewer was very casual and inviting. The second part of the interview was an excel test. If you have intermediate to advanced skills you should be able to pass.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cbeyond.

Interview

3 Step process, meet with Recruiter, Field Ride, Meet with Manager.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cbeyond (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Cbeyond's HR group is very personable and professional in their recruiting process. They always got back to me in a timely manner, and always kept me apprised of where I was in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Not a single "gotcha" question leaving me dangling on a string. No, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question