Cbeyond

Updated Oct 27, 2014

2.6

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cbeyond in January 2013.

Very relaxed and comfortable interview. Mostly behavior based questions with two interviewers. Looking for people who can handle the tasks from day one. Mostly read questions from a prepared list taking turns. Go in relaxed and prepared.

Solutions Advisor Coordinator Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cbeyond in January 2013.

Received an email a few days after submitting my resume to a friend who sent an email blast about an internship opening. Had an easy behavioral/conversational interview with two people one at a time; both very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable with salespeople sometimes getting upset with you over mediation situations you would be involved in?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cbeyond in November 2012.

I had 2 phone interview before going in for my "field day." I spent a day with my prospective team to get a feel of the meetings, in office training, and what a day in the field is like. I knocked on doors and tried my impromptu sales pitch. Then, at the end of the day, I had an interview with my prospective manager and the VP of Sales for the branch. I was told I would be called with the results the next business day.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of business ethics questions, such as "tell me about a time when you were faced with an obstacle that you had to overcome." "tell me about a time when you gave it your all and failed. Why did you fail, and what did you learn from that experience."   Answer Question
    I was entry level and had no ability to negotiate.

Busn Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cbeyond in November 2012.

Online app, followed by phone screen by recruiter. This took approx 2 to 3 weeks from time app was submitted to receiving call. After passing the phone screen, onsite interview was set up for the following week. After the interview, took another 2 weeks to get feedback that interviews were completed and an internal candidate was picked.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question posed was; are you interested in growing more horizontally (more responsibilities) or vertically (titles/climbing corporate ladder)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cbeyond.

The interview is few step process - first screening phone interview with recruiter, than in person interview with manager of the group - if they like you, you get to go on filed interview- door-to-door direct sales - you need to visit 60 new business everyday and get at least one appointment for next day (real job duties), than if you like the job and your manager likes you, you get to go on final interview by video with the director of sales - he makes the final decision

Interview Questions
    • why outside sales? what motivates everyday? why this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cbeyond in October 2012.

It was a 3 part and ends with a ride along

Interview Questions
    • how do you handle rejection, cold calling and long hours   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cbeyond in September 2012.

The hiring process is incredibly thorough. Had two phone interviews about a week after I applied, then went into the office for an interview with who would be my direct manager. After that, I was invited for a field ride, where I experienced a day in the life of a sales rep. After that, an exit interview with the manager, followed by a final interview with the vp.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the most important characteristic this position requires?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cbeyond in July 2012.

Generally you are recruited. You do 1 phone interview with the recruiter. Followed by an interview with a team Manager. Next would be a ride along with a current territory sales rep. (Between each part of the interview process you will be in touch with the recruiter or manager to provide feedback on how you feel about the job). Finally, you meet with the manager again and one of the higher ups of the company who has the final say in your future.

Interview Questions
    Base pay is standard and the same for everyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cbeyond in June 2012.

Phone interview, Face TO face interview, Interview with Manager, then a all-day ride along, another interview with Manager, and last interview with VP of the office.

Interview Questions
    • Have to role play, a sales case, always close by setting the appointment.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cbeyond in January 2012.

Systematic and rushed interview process

Interview Questions
    There were not negotiation for this position. Comp was flat