Cbeyond Sales Executive Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Associate (26)
- Territory Sales Representative (25)
- Sales Representative (12)
- Sales Consultant (6)
- Account Executive (5)
- TSR (3)
- Account Manager (2)
- Sales Executive (2)
- Sales (2)
- Tier I Technical Support/NOC (2)
- Tier II Tech Support (1)
- Customer Care (1)
- Process Excellence (1)
- Applications Support Engineer (1)
- Manager In Training (1)
- Field Sales Advisor (1)
- Contract Instructional Designer (1)
- Field Applications Advisor (1)
- Entry Level Outside Sales (1)
- Salesa Engineer (1)
- Process Excellence Co-op (1)
- Busn Process Manager (1)
- Interviewed for Sales Representative In Los Angeles (1)
- Senior Virtualization/Cloud Services Engineer (1)
- Cloud Services Engineer (1)
- High Transaction/Stress Based Company With Little to No Sales Talent Or Experience (1)
- Corporate Solutions Advisor (1)
- Solutions Advisor Coordinator Intern (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Senior Sales Consultant (1)
Sales Executive Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cbeyond in January 2009.
Interview Details – 1st meet with market director. Ask for 2nd-meet with SAM (sales activity mgr), do cold calls with SAM. Ask for 3rd-ride along with another SE (sales exec) all day. Don't be afraid to cold call by yourself they dont want anyone who is afraid to get out there. U need the SE's approval to get the final interview. 4th - personality quiz review with SAM and why you want to work there. Prove to SAM that u r a good fit. They may say that you aren't just to see if you can handle objections. Most important thing is to be confident.
Interview Question – Why I answered no to the question "do you conform?" on personality profile. View Answer
Negotiation Details – They don't negotiate; they don't have to. Entry level position with high churn and burn. Sales plan is "The Model" 50 cold calls every day or 50 PTS be ready to beat the pavement in the beginning.
Sales Executive Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cbeyond in May 2009.
Interview Details – If think the total process is one phone screening, one on one interview with branch recruiter, field day with rep, a final sit down interview with the VP. After all of this a official offer is extended and you spend a week in the Atlanta corporate training for one week. The training has been described some and very demanding and a lot of information to digest. The work schedule is 7 to 7pm Monday through Friday with weekends off. It's outside sales with lots of rejection so you need tough skin to do well.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cbeyond