Cbeyond Sales Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cbeyond (Anaheim, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

It's a 4 step process.. The first interview is 1:1 and someone will ask questions the relate to your interest in the position and the company. The 2nd interview is also 1:1 and is more focused on behavioral questions. The 3rd interview is a day in the field. You go out with a sales rep and go door to door soliciting. It's a great view of what you will be doing everyday if you get hired. The last interview is a 1:1 with a Vice President of the company. It's not really a interview but more of a chat. If you really want the job be very enthusiastic about the field day at the last interview. Soliciting isn't for me and it was evident to them in the last interview. I'm glad I didn't get sucked into it. It's a lot of tough work but the plus side is the base + comp. I think there's better out there but if you want an extension of college then work here.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cbeyond

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbeyond in June 2009.

Interview

Initial phone call to set up interview, did 1:1 interview with recruiter, 1 day field ride with sales rep followed by interview with market director.

Interview Questions