Cbeyond

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Cbeyond in August 2010.

Interview Details – It's a 4 step process.. The first interview is 1:1 and someone will ask questions the relate to your interest in the position and the company. The 2nd interview is also 1:1 and is more focused on behavioral questions. The 3rd interview is a day in the field. You go out with a sales rep and go door to door soliciting. It's a great view of what you will be doing everyday if you get hired. The last interview is a 1:1 with a Vice President of the company. It's not really a interview but more of a chat. If you really want the job be very enthusiastic about the field day at the last interview. Soliciting isn't for me and it was evident to them in the last interview. I'm glad I didn't get sucked into it. It's a lot of tough work but the plus side is the base + comp. I think there's better out there but if you want an extension of college then work here.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cbeyond in June 2009.

Interview Details – Initial phone call to set up interview, did 1:1 interview with recruiter, 1 day field ride with sales rep followed by interview with market director.

Interview Question – How do you handle rejection?   Answer Question

Worked for Cbeyond? Contribute to the Community!