Cbeyond

Cbeyond Tsr Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

TSR Interview

3 interviews. Second is a field ride.

Other Interview Reviews for Cbeyond

TSR Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cbeyond.

Very unprofessional. Almost no one knew I was coming in for an interview. There was no receptionist, and one of the managers i was supposed to interview was gone on vacation. No real hard questions, mostly just reiterating your resume to them. Part of the interview is going on a fieldride to see what the job is like.

No negotiation

TSR Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cbeyond in August 2011.

Received a phone call from the company about a week after I applied. They invited me in for a 1:1 interview. It was a pretty standard interview process they asked me to tell them about a time when there was deadline that seemed almost impossible to reach and how did I handle it. The people seemed very friendly and willing to help.

Interview Questions
    • What are the 5 top things you look for in a company?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you were assigned a project but were unable to meet the deadline.   Answer Question