Cbol Corp Interview Questions

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbol Corp in October 2014.

Interview

I was given a math test without any heads up, subsequently interviewed by 3 people. This interview was very confusing, because it seemed like they were willing to take anybody on. Their motto we train you A - Z you have to know how to do everything, we need a 3 year commitment, and need to the right attitude. Great but what are you offering in return? The interview felt more like an interrogation for them to find the deepest darkest secret of the candidate rather than having a good conversation. I can see now why people don't like working there, its mainly because anybody that would work here would be doing so for the money. This is a Korean company at the end of the day and there is a certain way they do things; unfortunately its now how things are done here. I can not imagine anybody that would want to stay here long-term. Moreover, I would like to add that they had succeeded. They're hiring strategy is to make you feel as horrible as possible and that doesn't deter you then, hop on it.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel if you did not get the recognition you think you deserve after a year here?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cbol Corp in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got an e-mail for an interview. Interview was a long process, talked to about five different people, lasted about three hours. It wasn't that tough, but one of the owners can barely speak English and I had no idea what he was saying or asking and he rambled on and on and on . . . . couldn't wait to get out. I had a poor impression from the tour and the interviews that this would not be the place for me.

Interview Questions

Pay was very low and offer didn't mention any benefits such as vacation or health.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbol Corp.

Interview

The interview started off with a short 20-minute math/IQ quiz that reminded me of SAT math questions and pattern questions. Each interviewee will have to interview 3-4 current employees as well as the Company President.

Interview Questions

• The Company President seemed a bit intimidating (but probably due to his character in nature). The questions were fairly manageable: 1) Why should we hire you? 2) What skills do you think it takes to succeed in this position? 3) etc   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbol Corp.

Interview

math/logic test, not too hard. Met the company chairman, Spencer Kim first. He asked sooo many personal questions that are not related to the job at all. so please be prepared for it. Next, met the team lead and project manager, this part was pretty easy and professional.

Interview Questions

• All asked by Spencer Kim: What religion do you believe? what does your spouse do? how did you get your green card? do you have a health insurance? do you have kid?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cbol Corp (Chatsworth, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received an interview immediately. You are put in a room with 6 or so other people. You take a random logic math quiz, similar to one you would see on an SAT but simpler. Then you take a tour of the company. Afterwards, you each have an individual interview with Spencer the CEO and Jackie the HR Manager. Spencer doesn't like really long answers or explanations so make sure you get straight to the point (i.e. "Where are you from?" "I am from Los Angeles") Based on your background and experience and whether or not they like you, they will determine which team you belong in. Then the team leader(s) will interview you as well. It takes about 3 hours in total, although it could be a little shorter depending on how quickly they get through you. They said they would get back to me in a couple of weeks. I heard back, saying that there would be a second round. The second round was just a quick meeting with Spencer again and what his plans were. At that point, we were all guaranteed the position. Basically, if you get through everyone and you answered the questions as best as you can, you are pretty much guaranteed the job.

Interview Questions

• What middle school and high school did you go to?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary is non-negotiable and depends on your experience and background.

Entry Level Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cbol Corp (Chatsworth, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Initial thoughts on the company was high... until they 'misplaced'/lost my application and had my reapply. Going into the interview, they place you and about 6-8 other potential candidates in the same room for a bit of time. You are then given a short 10 question logic/skills test to finish in about 15 minutes. Afterwards the owner, Spencer Kim, gave us a very short tour of the facility before starting the interview process. The interview process depends on which 'regional' area you are being picked for. Some regions only have 2-3 interviewers, others have 4-5 interviewers. You have a 1-1 interview with all your interviewers and also the CEO, Spencer. All the interviewers asked your standard interview questions while the CEO asked some random personal life questions and called it good. Overall time frame started around 8 and some people left within 1-2 hours and others after 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions

• What does your partner do?   1 Answer
    • How long do you plan on staying with this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cbol Corp (Chatsworth, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

When you go in for an interview, they will put you in a conference room with about 7-8 other people. Then one-by-one they call your name and take you into a separate room. I was interviewed by the the chairman of the company, who right before, gave a presentation about what they were looking for. Basically outlining the core values of the company. He also claimed that he personally reviewed all resumes. But when I interviewed with him, he saw on my resume that I lived on the southern end of LA. He strongly believed that my 45 min commute was going to be too much. Thus not being able to be considered for hire in his opinion. Not happy that I spent half a day just to be told this 5 mins into the interview. A simple e-mail would of sufficed.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to take a one page "logic and math" test as soon as you get there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cbol Corp (Chatsworth, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Longest interview of my life. Took about 4-5 hours. So many unnecessary questions... they asked me if I was christian, what my parents do for a living, etc...

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on staying with the company?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cbol Corp in March 2011.

Interview

Skills test then they rotate you among 3 to 5 supervisors at different time. Can take 2-3 hours. They interview in waves and hire in waves so you could wait a while or not at all. CEO can ask very personal and not always legal question. He is religious.

Interview Questions

• The old personal questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, fixed pay structure

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cbol Corp in February 2011.

Interview

They basically will call everyone into their company for an interview. They actually never reviewed your resume or cover letter before hand. This position is basically a sales job. The owner seemed like he would go into personal attack and seems pretty arrogant. I would not recommend anyone going and and to STAY AWAY. There is a reason the other reviews from employees show there are high turnovers. I should have heeded this warning.

Interview Questions

• had to take a math test, it did not seem it was relevant considering its seems to be a sales job.   Answer Question