Cbol Corp

Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.8

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cbol Corp in July 2014.

Applied online and got an e-mail for an interview. Interview was a long process, talked to about five different people, lasted about three hours. It wasn't that tough, but one of the owners can barely speak English and I had no idea what he was saying or asking and he rambled on and on and on . . . . couldn't wait to get out. I had a poor impression from the tour and the interviews that this would not be the place for me.

Interview Questions

Pay was very low and offer didn't mention any benefits such as vacation or health.

Other Interview Reviews for Cbol Corp

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cbol Corp.

The interview started off with a short 20-minute math/IQ quiz that reminded me of SAT math questions and pattern questions.
    Each interviewee will have to interview 3-4 current employees as well as the Company President.

Interview Questions
    • The Company President seemed a bit intimidating (but probably due to his character in nature). The questions were fairly manageable:

1) Why should we hire you?
      2) What skills do you think it takes to succeed in this position?
      3) etc

Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cbol Corp.

math/logic test, not too hard. Met the company chairman, Spencer Kim first. He asked sooo many personal questions that are not related to the job at all. so please be prepared for it. Next, met the team lead and project manager, this part was pretty easy and professional.

Interview Questions
    • All asked by Spencer Kim:
      What religion do you believe?
      what does your spouse do?
      how did you get your green card?
      do you have a health insurance?
      do you have kid?

View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cbol Corp in June 2013.

I applied online and received an interview immediately. You are put in a room with 6 or so other people. You take a random logic math quiz, similar to one you would see on an SAT but simpler. Then you take a tour of the company. Afterwards, you each have an individual interview with Spencer the CEO and Jackie the HR Manager. Spencer doesn't like really long answers or explanations so make sure you get straight to the point (i.e. "Where are you from?" "I am from Los Angeles") Based on your background and experience and whether or not they like you, they will determine which team you belong in. Then the team leader(s) will interview you as well. It takes about 3 hours in total, although it could be a little shorter depending on how quickly they get through you. They said they would get back to me in a couple of weeks. I heard back, saying that there would be a second round.

The second round was just a quick meeting with Spencer again and what his plans were. At that point, we were all guaranteed the position. Basically, if you get through everyone and you answered the questions as best as you can, you are pretty much guaranteed the job.

Interview Questions
    • What middle school and high school did you go to?   View Answer
    The salary is non-negotiable and depends on your experience and background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cbol Corp in August 2012.

When you go in for an interview, they will put you in a conference room with about 7-8 other people. Then one-by-one they call your name and take you into a separate room.

I was interviewed by the the chairman of the company, who right before, gave a presentation about what they were looking for. Basically outlining the core values of the company.
    He also claimed that he personally reviewed all resumes. But when I interviewed with him, he saw on my resume that I lived on the southern end of LA. He strongly believed that my 45 min commute was going to be too much. Thus not being able to be considered for hire in his opinion.

Not happy that I spent half a day just to be told this 5 mins into the interview. A simple e-mail would of sufficed.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to take a one page "logic and math" test as soon as you get there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cbol Corp in August 2010.

Longest interview of my life. Took about 4-5 hours.
    So many unnecessary questions... they asked me if I was christian, what my parents do for a living, etc...

Interview Questions
    • How long do you plan on staying with the company?   View Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cbol Corp in March 2011.

Skills test then they rotate you among 3 to 5 supervisors at different time. Can take 2-3 hours.

They interview in waves and hire in waves so you could wait a while or not at all.

CEO can ask very personal and not always legal question. He is religious.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, fixed pay structure

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cbol Corp in February 2011.

They basically will call everyone into their company for an interview. They actually never reviewed your resume or cover letter before hand. This position is basically a sales job.

The owner seemed like he would go into personal attack and seems pretty arrogant. I would not recommend anyone going and and to STAY AWAY. There is a reason the other reviews from employees show there are high turnovers. I should have heeded this warning.

Interview Questions
    • had to take a math test, it did not seem it was relevant considering its seems to be a sales job.   Answer Question