Cbre Consulting Interview Questions

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

The interview was easy. Research the company as they ask what you like about the company.

Wheel Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cbre Consulting in June 2011.

I got an email from HR wanting to set up an initial screening phone call. (why cbre, why real estate, walk me through your resume, etc). A couple of weeks later, I was invited to the offices in NY for two 1:1, both were behavioral. Know share price, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the different areas that make up the NYC Real Estate market.   View Answer
    • Give me some names of CBRE leadership? What's our share price today?   View Answer

Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanoi (Vietnam)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanoi (Vietnam)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Cbre Consulting in December 2011.

Usually through recommendations or recruitment agencies. 2 to 3 interviews, including via Skype if overseas-based. Conducted by recruiting manager before handing over to HR.

Interview Questions
    • work experience & glowing track record is most highly regarded, especially if its for specific area, eg. knowledge and network of clients in retail leasing, reputable organisations one has worked for.   View Answer
    tough negotiation, much less than I started with, but later found out that I earned an an above-average package compared to the rest, so I must be appreciative.

Project Coordinator Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cbre Consulting in March 2011.

Got referred by University Placement Center. Interviewed with 4 people. Questions were straightforward. Not a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a mistake you made during a project, and how did you go about it and fix it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult client. What was difficult and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question
    Signing bonus

Customer Service Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cbre Consulting in July 2010.

I applied online. One month later, I received an email from an recruiter who set me up on an interview. I had 3 interviews to meet with my direct manager, lead manager, and human resources manager. I feel in love instantly. This company knows how to treat its people and among one of the best companys to start a career. The interview process favors honesty.

Assistant Manager Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cbre Consulting in December 2009.

the interview is done by the director, asked me serveal question about my previous job, my education and my understanding of strategy. I was assigned to write a report about the office property in Beijing.

Brokerage Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cbre Consulting in October 2009.

well organized, detailed discussion and frank opinion on possibilities, budget, role. found them warm and very helpful in answering questions.

salary