Ceco Door Products

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ceco Door Products

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Order Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ceco Door Products in June 2010.

I was very surprised when I showed up and there was a group of about 6 people sitting accross from me in the interview room. I was expecting a 1 on 1 interview. The people were friendly and tried to put me at ease. I was surprised by how much math was on the interview. It made me a little nervous trying to work math problems with 6 people watching me. There were a lot of behavioral questions such as, tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person and how did you handle it, etc. It is also helpful to know a little bit about the company going in. This is a somewhat technical job so basic math and reasoning ability is a must.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to deal with a difficult person? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • Do you know how to convert fractions into decimals and decimals into fractions? Show me.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ceco Door Products

Order Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ceco Door Products in March 2010.

I turned in my resume and application. I was called back for an interview.
    The interview had 5 different people asking questions. It can be intimidating at first, but don't let it be. The people are really nice. You will want to make sure you are comfortable with math. They ask you to convert a decimal to a fraction and a fraction to a decimal and have some basic mathmatical problems that they want you to solve right there as a part of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Covert a decimal to a fraction and from a fraction to a decimal.   View Answer
    • What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

I had another offer from a different company.