Cegedim Dendrite

Profile Unclaimed

Cegedim Dendrite Interview Questions

2.5

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cegedim Dendrite.

Interview process was fairly simple. Took 3-4 week for the final decision.

Business Development Manager Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cegedim Dendrite in July 2009.

Took a very long time to go form the first interview to the final one , about 4 months . I ws suprprised that i ws even interviewed by the VP in Paris for the position and had to wait a month to schedule time with him . Looks like the salary expectations were the key to recieving an offer or not . Interv iews were with local supervisors who reiterated the fact that the company was a great place to work and that there is development space in the next few years . It did not seem like it form my side .

Interview Questions
    • Do you have good presentation skills .   View Answer

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cegedim Dendrite in May 2008.

This company typically hires people through temp agencies. That's how I got the job. The school I attended placed me with a recruiter and eventually got me an interview. At the time I was told (by the recruiter) that this place was very competative with lots of room for professional growth. To an extent he was right. The good jobs, which where upstairs in the data center or NOC, were near impossible to get...no one ever left. Good for them but not the rest of us. So, what my recruiter meant was if you are happy answering phones all day then yes, there is plenty of competition...to keep your job. This company goes through temps like it's nothing.

Prior to my interview my recruiter gave me a list of technical questions to prepare for so this was by no means the most difficult interview I've ever done. In fact, all of the interview's technical questions came from the pamphlet the recruiter gave me. They were very general technical questions: what is ping used for, what is dhcp and dns; what does IOS stand for, etc. Nothing a current high school student wouldn't know. Of course they asked some questions that were not on there...you know, the standard questions that everyone will ask in an interview. Why do you want this job? Why should we hire you? You know the drill. Nothing real suprising there.

My interviewers were my future supervisor (for the night shift) and the day supervisor for the team (or client) I would be supporting. I sat across the table from both of them. One was a bit intimidating as he was short (to the point) and had this glaring look that pierced through you. My other interviewer who would become my supervisor was humble, had this inviting look in his face, was serious about his job but you could tell he really cared about people. Sadly, about a year later my supervisor was let go when they downsized the company.

In general, my first impression was, WOW, this place is really big. It was busy. I saw lots of people coming and going. They looked happy to be there and they all seemed pretty nice from first glances. This is in fact the way it was when I was first hired. For the first year it was great. Then the big downsize came and then another smaller downsizing about a year after that. Some positions where given to folks over in India -- then some of those positions were later brought back. So, my last 3 years there were very crazy to say the least.

The overall culture is pleasant however recognition for a job well done is more or less just a pat on the back now a days. Nothing more, nothing less. Morale has been up and down for the last 4 years but mostly it was down. Most people dread going to work anymore. The support from upper management is just not there like it was at first and client relationships are down in the dumps as well. That's my perspective...coming from someone on the front line.

Interview Questions
    • I cannot say there was any one question that really threw me for a loop in my interview. Just be prepared to sell yourself. Your everyday responsibility is to help people whether they have a technical issue or just a general how-to question. You are there to provide the best customer service experience possible. If you truly get satisfaction from helping others then you will do well both in the interview and on the job.   Answer Question
    Any negotiations take place with human resources. Not the people who hire you.

Service Desk Officer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cegedim Dendrite.

Interview with team leader / manager
     - Hard skills
     - Soft skills

Interview with HR director

Interview Questions
    • If you have an IT degree, you should have no issues with the technical questions.
      For the "in situation" questions, pay attention. Don't forget that you're interviewing for a service company !

Answer Question

Ventes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulogne-Billancourt (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulogne-Billancourt (France)

(Translated from English)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cegedim Dendrite in March 2010.

tests très académiques et à l'ancienne

very academic and old fashion testing

Interview Questions
    • Sauf si vous êtes technique, pas de questions difficiles   Unless your technical, no difficult questions   Answer Question
    horrible

Customer Service Representative I Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cegedim Dendrite in October 2009.

Did an interview and was asked multiple technical questions.
    Asked multiple customer service questions.
    Asked numerous questions about salary, schedule, future prospects.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in your career.   View Answer