Celcite Management Solutions

www.celcite.com

Celcite Management Solutions Interview Questions

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Celcite Management Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Process was pretty quick actually. Faster than I thought. I was contacted by a recruiter, she set up an interview date and time fairly quickly. She was very nice and professional. With my software development skills, I thought I could leverage my job to do some software development. I had a skype interview with a team of about 4 people. I was asked to talk about myself in english and then in spanish (they were seeking a fluent speaker, reader, and writer). I was asked some really basic SQL questions such as what is an primary key / foreign key. Either way, the interview went quite well. I was told that I would be hearing from them in about 2 weeks. I get a call the next day from the recruiter and she presented an offer. She explained to me what I would be doing (which wasn't very much at all). I wouldn't be writing any software, it was more like a technical support role.

Overall, the experience was nice and the company sounds solid, and successful. Anyone looking for a company that is looking to expand should definitely look in a place like this. And for me, its not about the money. Its about the passion of doing something, and at the end of the day, I didn't really feel that passionate about filling this position.

Interview Questions

There were a couple of reasons why I turned down the offer. When I asked how long I would have to make the decision, she told me by the end of the day (mind you it was 2:50pm EST her day ended at 5pm). I told her I would email her by the end of the day with my decision. I didn't really like the fact that I wasn't given the weekend to think about it. I felt way too rushed and with little consideration.

Another reason for the decline, was the relocation package. I'm a recent college graduate who is filled up with loans. I was given a small relocation reimbursement package which I was glad to get. Although, I could not afford to even move down there without money to at least pay first & last month's rent + gas/commute.

The final reason was because, I would like to see myself as a Software Engineer someday. I felt as if the job I was offered would corner me into that job for the rest of my life. Plus I checked on the GlassDoor website for reviews and although employees had positive reviews, I saw some comments along the lines of the company having a tendancy to not offer promotions. I don't think I would like to be "cornered" into a "job". I would much rather have a career.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Celcite Management Solutions in March 2012.

At first external recruiter suggested the position at the company, then dealt with internal recruiter, answered some common questions about the experience, technologies and the expectations. Scheduled phone screen interview with technical person. After the interview scheduled face 2 face interview. It was quite long blackboard interview, about 4 hours and there were many technical questions about programming languages and technologies. Mostly I had to write quickly an implementation of an algorithm. Also I told about my previous experience and the project I participated earlier. The interview and the hiring process were professional.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't expect questions about LINQ. Also the questions about SQL required good knowledge.   Answer Question
    Negotiated the rate and the hiring type (corp2corp or W2).

RF Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Celcite Management Solutions in December 2010.

All interviews were on phone. Interview was setup by the recruiter. First conversation was with the Director, followed by a detailed technical interview by the Lead Engineer. There was a follow up interview with the Director confirming the offer. The HR personnel contacted me with the full offer details.

Interview Questions
    • Much of the interview was related to handling traffic balance between neighbor cells when one of the cells is unhealthy and needs to be brought down for maintenance work.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Celcite Management Solutions in November 2008.

There were a few phone interview before an offer. We then spoke of location then agreed on a salary. I declined the position due to the inability to finance the initial relocation. They then offered a lump sum to cover the expenses and had me pay them back over the course of a few paychecks.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Celcite Management Solutions in January 2008.

inital email communication and , phone interview and then personal interview

Cellular RF Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Celcite Management Solutions in April 2011.

All happened in 1 day. They called me and did some initial interview. Then they ask me for a detail interview. I did and they accepted me at the same day.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Imphal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Imphal (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Celcite Management Solutions in March 2009.

applied online and they call me up and give the interview after after 3 months.