Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Celcom
- Analyst (1)
- Intern (1)
- Executive (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Technical Manager (1)
- Staff Administrator (1)
I applied online – interviewed at Celcom.
Talk about previous experience
Talk about your weakness
Talk about your strong
Talk about how you tackle working environment problems
Talk about the resume you submitted
Talk about the previous work done
Talk about expected salary
Talk about what you see yourself in 5 years time
- Talk about how you tackle working environment problems Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Celcom (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2012.
written activity engineering software
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Celcom (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2012.
Normal process is you have a phone interview, a F2F interview, then if needed, a meeting with a member of senior management, after which salary and buy out options are discussed, hire or trashcan.
Less common hiring are what i call as shotgun/sh*t-in-pants hiring. the need of new/replacement employees are known well before the project/replacement is needed, however management tend to raise the hire processes several days before it's needed. You can only imagine the quality of hires.
- Analytical questions about the industry in itself, such as: why is there a talent shortage, how does the economic crisis in Eurozone affect us in Malaysia etc. 1 Answer
Very frank and straight forward.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Celcom in July 2010.
they check my role in current company, how do you handle timeline, workload etc. they even ask about what you expect to be in 5 years to come. the HR manager clearly state that the benefits plus the work culture in the company. one of them gave one word, and asked me to explain everything about the one word
- With the word "silence" build sentences as many as possible Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Celcom in February 2008.
Was interviewed by 3 business managers, excellent culture, good benefits and perks and good for long-term career
- How to improve Celcom business market coverage Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review