Celerant Consulting Interview Questions

2.9

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Celerant Consulting in June 2011.

Worked heavily with the recruiter. He recruiter was almost too close the firm to get an objective view point of the company, management, etc... Spent a 2 hour session with leaders of the practice and then a day long session with a number of folks from the ranks and with other "leading" employees.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think that you are a good fit for the company   View Answer
    Completely through the recruiter. Was very one sided and hey largely accepted demands

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Celerant Consulting in January 2008.

Contacted by recruiter and interviewed; Set up phone interview with Corp HR; Set up 1:1 with hiring manager as well as Senior leadership team individually. Also had one group interview; Company extended an offer 1 week later and we negotiated a signing bonus as well as compensation package, and start dates for another week.; Accepted the offer at that time.

Interview Questions
    • Why would I desire to change industries?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Celerant Consulting in January 2012.

I first had a 60 minute fit interview with a HR representative over the phone. She was the nicest HR rep I have met and I felt we had a good connection. For Celerant Consulting, the firm is highly different from the traditional strategy consulting firms such as McKinsey, Bain, and Monitor. The work they do is truly amazing, and after speaking with her I became more interested in Celerant.

I was then invited to more fit and case interviews. Their questions were very difficult and the interviewers really challenged candidates.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muscat (Oman)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muscat (Oman)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Celerant Consulting in August 2010.

Job application by email, followed by Telephonic HR interview and in person Job experience and subject knowledge interview by senior manager and VP

Interview Questions
    Negotiation by email and phone

Expert-conseil Interview

(Translated from English)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Celerant Consulting in October 2009.

centre d'évaluation : étude de cas - jeu de rôle - entretien ressources humaines

assessment center: case study - role play - HR interview

Assistant Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Celerant Consulting in October 2008.

Phone screen by HR , Technical skills phone screen by project manager, 1:1 interviews with 5 person panel

Interview Questions
    Asked for more than top of range, got top of range.

Expert-conseil Interview

(Translated from English)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Celerant Consulting in February 2008.

2 séries de 2 entretiens

Les arguments s'orientaient principalement sur des éléments souples (par exemple : l'engagement des clients).

2 rounds of 2 interviews
    Cases mostly oriented on soft elements (e.g. client engagement)

Interview Questions
    • La racine carrée de 200.

Le style d'influence envers un représentant syndical.

square root of 200
      Influence style towards union representative

Answer Question
    Pas de place pour la négociation mais une offre compétitive pour un débutant.

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Celerant Consulting in January 2007.

Three separate rounds of one-on-one behavioral style interviews on the same day

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question