Celergo Client Services Associate Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Celergo

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Services Associate Interview

The typical phone interview screening followed by an on-site interview with multiple management team members. The on-site interview process was lengthy make sure to set aside a couple of hours minimum.

Interview Questions
  • The questions that were asked were the common behavioral type questions with no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Celergo

Client Services Associate Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Celergo in January 2012.

Applied through University career board. I was immediately contacted by phone by HR. I was told briefly about the company and we scheduled a day the following week for a short phone interview.
    During the phone interview I was asked behavioral questions and how I would treat international clients differently than local.
    The interviewer spent a lot of time discussing the laid back atmosphere of the office. He explained that the dress code is extremely casual and everyone enjoys themselves while still getting their work done.
    I have worked with international co-workers and clients for the past several years but I had a difficult time understanding the interviewer. The problem was Not his accent although when I kept having him repeat himself I felt like he probably thought there was no way I could work with accents all day if I couldn't handle his.
    Needless to say I was not surprised to receive an email letting me know that they were not going to ask me in for an in-person interview.

Client Services Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Celergo in July 2010.

Applied online. They called me a week later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview followed by a face to face 1 week later with managers at Celergo. Met with 5 managers separately. Many questions were repeated by each manager and were mostly behavioral. Extremely friendly staff members who worked to ensure my comfort.

Interview Questions

Worked for Celergo? Contribute to the Community!