Celergo

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Celergo

Interview Details – The typical phone interview screening followed by an on-site interview with multiple management team members. The on-site interview process was lengthy make sure to set aside a couple of hours minimum.

Interview Question – The questions that were asked were the common behavioral type questions with no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Client Services Associate

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Celergo in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through University career board. I was immediately contacted by phone by HR. I was told briefly about the company and we scheduled a day the following week for a short phone interview.
During the phone interview I was asked behavioral questions and how I would treat international clients differently than local.
The interviewer spent a lot of time discussing the laid back atmosphere of the office. He explained that the dress code is extremely casual and everyone enjoys themselves while still getting their work done.
I have worked with international co-workers and clients for the past several years but I had a difficult time understanding the interviewer. The problem was Not his accent although when I kept having him repeat himself I felt like he probably thought there was no way I could work with accents all day if I couldn't handle his.
Needless to say I was not surprised to receive an email letting me know that they were not going to ask me in for an in-person interview.

Interview Question – What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

X-pat Manager Interview

X-pat Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Celergo in June 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring questions were related to your personality, which was strange, because each employee works as an individual. There are a few 'workgroups' but even within those groups, they work alone.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any outstanding questions, they were all pretty easy.   Answer Question

Client Services Associate

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Celergo in July 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online. They called me a week later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview followed by a face to face 1 week later with managers at Celergo. Met with 5 managers separately. Many questions were repeated by each manager and were mostly behavioral. Extremely friendly staff members who worked to ensure my comfort.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Celergo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Celergo interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Celergo employees and interview candidates.