Celergo

Celergo Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Celergo

Client Services Associate Interview

The typical phone interview screening followed by an on-site interview with multiple management team members. The on-site interview process was lengthy make sure to set aside a couple of hours minimum.

Interview Questions
    • The questions that were asked were the common behavioral type questions with no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Client Services Associate Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Celergo in January 2012.

Applied through University career board. I was immediately contacted by phone by HR. I was told briefly about the company and we scheduled a day the following week for a short phone interview.
    During the phone interview I was asked behavioral questions and how I would treat international clients differently than local.
    The interviewer spent a lot of time discussing the laid back atmosphere of the office. He explained that the dress code is extremely casual and everyone enjoys themselves while still getting their work done.
    I have worked with international co-workers and clients for the past several years but I had a difficult time understanding the interviewer. The problem was Not his accent although when I kept having him repeat himself I felt like he probably thought there was no way I could work with accents all day if I couldn't handle his.
    Needless to say I was not surprised to receive an email letting me know that they were not going to ask me in for an in-person interview.

Client Services Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Celergo in July 2010.

Applied online. They called me a week later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview followed by a face to face 1 week later with managers at Celergo. Met with 5 managers separately. Many questions were repeated by each manager and were mostly behavioral. Extremely friendly staff members who worked to ensure my comfort.

X-pat Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Celergo in June 2009.

The hiring questions were related to your personality, which was strange, because each employee works as an individual. There are a few 'workgroups' but even within those groups, they work alone.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any outstanding questions, they were all pretty easy.   Answer Question