Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Celerion
- Associate Analyst (1)
- Customer Care Representative (1)
- SAS Data Analyst (1)
- Administrative Assistant/TMF Associate (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Celerion.
Didn't take too long for me to get an interview. it seemed like the HR department was up to date on their application. it only took one interview to actually finish the interview process. Typical employment verification, background and drug screening.
- The questions i was asked about that i had no experience in was medical background, which was not difficult to answer. Answer Question
Asked for a different schedule
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Celerion (Tempe, AZ) in May 2014.
I applied through Celerion's career link and heard back a day later, where I was given a little information on the position and asked a few questions about my resume. I then was scheduled another phone interview for that week with the Senior Regulatory Submission Specialist. The phone interview included more detailed questions about my past experience and more information about the company and position. I was contacted immediately after the phone interview by HR to schedule an in person interview with the Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate. The interview again asked situation questions about my past experience. I was then contacted the next day with a job offer.
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Celerion (Lincoln, NE) in January 2012.
This was actually a very fun interview for me. The interviewers made me feel comfortable and I felt as if I was having more of a conversation with them so I was pretty relaxed and my recollection was better since I didn't feel under duress. I was first interviewed by their HR person, next by a couple of managers, and then by a group of project leaders. I had to answer the same question multiple times, but I felt as if that helped me formulate my answers better for the project leaders.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Celerion (Lincoln, NE) in November 2009.
technical data analysis and 1 hour presentation is required.
- questions during the presentation about your analysis with given dataset Answer Question
not much room for negotiation.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review