Celerity (California) Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Celerity (California)

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celerity (California) (McLean, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

The "face to face" interview with the recruitment manager was to last 2 hours. The first hour consisted of a detailed questioning about my background & experience. Not once during the first hour was I offered something to drink. The recruitment manager was competely flat and had no personality. He never described the company or what the positive attributes of the position entailed. I was completely disillusioned and cannot figure out how they were voted best place to work. The office environment is completely cold and sterile like the interviewer. After an hour of being grilled I got up from my seat and thanked him for his time and told him that this is not the right company for me.

Interview Questions

• The interview quetsions were basic. He asked about recruitment metrics and salary.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Celerity (California) (McLean, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

Upon the submittal of my online application, I was initially contacted by email and asked to set up a time for an initial conversation of what the position was, and what I was looking to do. After speaking and agreeing on the terms being offered, I was asked to come in for an interview, at which time I was interviewed by HR, the Project Manager, and the Resource Manager.

Six Sigma Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Celerity (California) (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Overall a very positive experience; I had a very good and productive conversation with the recruiter. The process was easy and the recruiter was very professional. Ultimately the position did not match my skill set and we both agreed it was not the best fit. Established a good relation with the recruiter and still being considered for other opportunities. Seems like a very professional organization.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were geared around experience. The usual “tell me about yourself” took some time to complete. The recruit tried to get a full understanding of my background as expected.   Answer Question