Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Celestica
- Intern (4)
- Commodity Management Associate (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Operations Engineering Support (2)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Commodity Manager (1)
- Development (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- IT (1)
- Business Development Analyst (1)
- Buyer (1)
- Manufacturing Associate (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Finance Analyst (1)
- IT Programmer (1)
- IT Project Manager (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Power Management IC Engineer (1)
- Commodity Management Analyst (1)
- Production Assistance (1)
- Did Not Interview Was Asked If I Wanted the Position (1)
- Supply Chain Mgt (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.
There as one sit-down interview. The interviewers were very nice and professional.
- There was an on-site test which, if not properly prepared for, can throw a person off their game Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2011.
There were two interviewers. One was more from the technical side and the other was the hiring manager i believe. They asked some normal personality questions - one mistake you made in the past that you would like to change, have you worked in teams, have you ever lead a teeam etc. Afterwards they give they a mini quiz with like 4 questions..
- first question: you have 7 equal weight rocks, and 1 heavier one..and you have a weighing scale.. in 2 steps find the heaviest etc... 1 Answer
- second question, they give you a function to sort an array of chars..... third question was about VBA i think that i didn't know..but i randomly guessed.. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2010.
As soon as I pulled up to the building it looked very sketchy and the south lobby is very shady. I was taken to a meeting room for an interview and the people were very friendly. I felt at home like I was talking to some friends which was good and kept me very relaxed.
- The questions were very straight forward. They looked at my resume and asked me what I did at past jobs. An interesting question was "if you could be someone, who would it be and why?". This kind of caught me off guard but I answered truthfully. Answer Question
I was not able to negotiate as it was for a student intern position initially.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celestica in February 2010.
This was an internship position for 16 months. I applied through the school as well as on their website. Was offered an interview soon after I applied. The interview had a current employee as well as a manager. It was normal type of questions, was not a behavioural interview. They look for individuals with balance between school and work. So extra-curriculars are important.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review