Celestica Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2015
Updated Mar 15, 2015

2.7

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Direct supervisor and manager interviewed. Both were very friendly and welcoming. Took me to the area where I would be working, and described the job and company very thoroughly. Then they gave me a chance to go through my resume and explain why I was best for the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, asked to take you through your resume, describe times of conflict, group work, etc.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks to receive a call since I submitted my application online. There was an Excel test before I received a call, and there was no phone interview. The interview was one on one and interviewer was very friendly, and I actually liked the environment of the company. People looked very happy and welcoming.

The Excel test was pretty much about Pivot and Vlookup.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very general like they asked my weakness and strength, how I dealt with a situation when there was a conflict, and any situation where I have brought my initiatives. And also they asked me to describe the journey of my life since my high school, which was an interesting question for me.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then got an email about technic test. We arranged a time via email, technic test was sent through email, and it required to be finished in 30 min. Question was not only technic test but involved a lot of analysis.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

HR emailed me to arrange for interview in person. Went to company and they brought me to a booked meeting room and interview me. That's all. The interviewers were very very friendly and they even joked a bit during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Some behaviour questions and questions regarding my qualifications/experience.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Celestica.

Interview

I went through 3 grueling interviews in which the 3rd interview was an interview with 3 people for roughly 3.5/4 hours.At the end it appeared that I had lost in the last stage to another candidate. However, what bugged me was the fact that they did not return any of my calls or replied to any of my emails inquiring about the outcome. I had to find out from a person I know who works there that they had hired someone else. Any decent human being would have have shown small courtesy to tell you in a one line email that they have hired someone else. I guess human decency is lost on these guys.
    At the end I am so glad I didn't get a job with these people as I found a much better job with another company.

Interview Questions

• Some behavioral questions were difficult. Questions like what you like the least about your current (previous) job. Why you want to work for us. How do you resolve a sensitive conflict.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

technical excel test
    onsite interview, a long long list of behavioral questions

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Celestica (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received call 2 weeks later. Interviewed at Celestica. Interviewing team consisted of the department manager I would be working for and the HR representative. Questions were related to my transcript, interests and hobbies. Manager explained the nature of the work and expected decision date. Interview lasted approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Interview consisted of behavioral questions with most questions related to interests and hobbies. Not too hard.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Celestica.

Interview

2 Interviews. 1 in person, and 1 over the phone.

Negotiation

None.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

Got a call from hunter , then face to face review , HR, department leader, site manager

NPI Associative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Celestica.

Interview

Most of the question is regarding my project during my university level.