Cell Marque

Updated Aug 19, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cell Marque

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Biologist I Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cell Marque.

Received a questionnaire to which I had to type answers about myself. Once submitted, I got a phone interview where the lady I spoke with was slightly aggressive about her questioning. Asked things about myself and asked me what IHC means to me. I was given a personal interview where they gave me a test. You have to know about the company and certain scientific terms like what is an antibody. Stuff like that. I got to meet several people who were all interviewing me at once. The tone of the interview on their part was slightly elitist and mocking. I got the feeling that it wasn't going to be easy to move around in the company despite what one of the interviewers kept insisting. I ended up not getting the job, but I'm hoping to inform other people that they should go in prepared to be grilled.

Interview Questions
  • I wasn't expecting to be asked about the history of the company. I guess it's a way to weed out people who are extremely interested in the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cell Marque

Biologist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cell Marque.

Interviews with three managers including one top level manager consisting of about 3 hours of waiting/interviewing. Dress sharp, answer honestly, be assertive and optimistic. This generally consisted of waiting in the main lobby for a few minutes, being introduced to the next interviewer, entering the conference room and interviewing, repeat. Each interviewer had a copy of my resume and asked me pointed questions about my experience and how long I planned to stay as an employee. I got the feeling they were trying to screen for people who would leave right away.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Just questions like why do you want this job. Where would you like your career to go.   Answer Question
    Very little room to negotiate salary or benefits.