Cellcom

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative
Stevens Point, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cellcom in November 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview was pretty simple - long though at about 60 minutes. Pretty routine retail interview.

Interview Question – explain a negative experience you made positive   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – rate of pay was $10 p/h w/ commission but even w/ commission the overall income was only about $14p/h and was too low.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Cellcom in June 2008.

Interview Details – I got hired through a direct networking by a friend that was already working at Cellcom so I took the short cut and had an easy interview with the engineering dept' manager already knowing 90% I got the job.

Interview Question – not applicable in my case   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cellcom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cellcom interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cellcom employees and interview candidates.