Cellcom Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2014

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cellcom

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cellcom.

It has been a while since I have interviewed with this company. If the company is interested in you first you will receive an initial phone interview from the HR department. This for me was not very detailed and just small talk. After this you are scheduled with an interview. Normally this interview is split into 2-3 different interviews. One with the store manager, one with the area manager, and one with HR. They use the STAR method for the interview process. Questions asked where typical of any interview that I have had in the past... "tell me about a time when you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you handle the situation" "tell me about a time when you went above and beyond a customers expectations and what did you do to do so" and blah blah blah. After this if everyone approves you receive a call from the head sales manager followed by a drug test and job offer.

I was young didnt negotiate

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stevens Point, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevens Point, WI

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cellcom in November 2010.

Phone interview was pretty simple - long though at about 60 minutes. Pretty routine retail interview.

Interview Questions

rate of pay was $10 p/h w/ commission but even w/ commission the overall income was only about $14p/h and was too low.

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Cellcom in June 2008.

I got hired through a direct networking by a friend that was already working at Cellcom so I took the short cut and had an easy interview with the engineering dept' manager already knowing 90% I got the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cellcom? Contribute to the Community!