Cellular Sales Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cellular Sales in June 2015.

Interview

Video interview, personality test, phone interview, personal interview and they'll ask you to survey give references. It takes a long time for this company to screen if you're what they're looking for. I think it was a tedious process and they don't make the experience enjoyable.

Anonymous Employee in Rome, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cellular Sales (Rome, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Well first thing after applying , you have to take a personality exam took me about 45 minutes. Then a phone interview talking about it . a few days later got a email telling me where to go for my first in person interview. It was straight forward ,nothing to difficult . mostly going over the resume and why I want to work there. About three days later emailed again about when to and where to go for the second in person interview. This was at a different location and more in depth about the job , training , and commission rates . was told that I would be called the next day when training would start . tho that never happened so guess I didn't get the job. :/ oh well thought I would have done well there .

Interview Questions

• why do you think you can do well selling here?   1 Answer

Cellular Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cellular Sales (Bloomington, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

The first and second interviews were with the Regional Recruiter. The third interview was with the Store Manager. I found this to be an acceptable practice as I was able to learn more about the store and it's personnel. The Recruiter was able to provide a general overview of what the company looks for in a candidate. The Store Manager was then able to access if I would be a good fit at that particular location.

Interview Questions

• Name one successful instance of overcoming a sales obstacle.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

The interview process was quick and only two interviews were scheduled before confirmation. The online application process was fast and easy. Questions asked during the interviews were standard - they asked about work history, experience, dealing with difficult customers, organizational abilities, and other usual topics. The recruiter was helpful and friendly but the given job description was inaccurate. The information provided by interviewers was incorrect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiation - 100% commission job, commission scale is confusing

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cellular Sales (Deerfield Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick, laid back, and very easy. Talked to a recruiter and was hired on the spot. I would definitely say this is by far the easiest interview process I've ever had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cellular Sales (South Florida, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview is pretty straight forward. You meet with one person for about an hour they sit down ask you some general questions. This person is the one who weeds out the bad apples. The ones with no sales experience. After that you meet with someone in upper management. If they like you, then you should receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I would bring to the company which is a tricky but not a hard question   1 Answer

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cellular Sales (Knoxville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a virtual then a 1 hour shadow and lastly an interview with a recruiter and supervisor. After each of the processes you are emailed to advise the next step and the recruiter is great at staying in contact with you.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

Got a phone call from a district staff member, met with him at one store, spoke for two hours, most of which was just talking and getting to know him and him to know me. At end of interview, he scheduled meeting with district manager the next day. Met district manager next day, spoke with him for about the same amount of time, little to no actual questions in either interview. Lots of feeling each other out.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions in regards to the position itself, most of the questions were about me, hobbies, family, things I do for fun, and so on.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none.

Wireless Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

Met with recruiter, local manager and regional director. Was given the night to think the position over and accepted the following morning. Overall the process was very straightforward and the company is looking for people who can produce.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cellular Sales (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Questions pertaining to my qualifications were asked such as the level of my customer service skills and how would I deal in stressful situations. They also asked questions about my previous sales experience.